Updated: December, 2023
What do we mean by personal information?
Personal information means all types of information that allow us to identify you. Your name, e-mail and your computer’s IP are all examples of personal information. Since your computer’s IP can help us identify you, we treat “cookies” as personal information.
What personal information do we process about you?
Most of the personal information that we collect about you when using this website can be classified in these categories:
- Identification data, including name, address, birthdays and gender;
- Age data, as we need to know if you are over the legal age so that we can sell you our products;
- Location data, for example, you can enter your zip code to know where to find your favorite products near you;
- Electronic data, such as your IP and cookies installed on your devices;
- Membership data, such as contact preferences;
- Financial data, such as credit card numbers, shipping and mailing addresses, and the contact details of your accounting department, or otherwise as required to allow you to acquire our products;
- Preference data, such as the flavors that you prefer;
Why do we process your personal information?
We process your personal information for legitimate interests relating to our business activities, such as to:
- Respond to your requests, for instance, if you use the form “Contact Us” on our website;
- offer you a tailored version of the website;
- manage and administer our website;
- get in touch with you after you submit an inquiry;
- To process your orders and deliver our products to you, where applicable. For instance, we can sell you merchandise with our logos through an e-commerce platform;
- If you consent, to conduct survey on your satisfaction with our products;
How can I withdraw my consent?
We will only communicate with you through electronic communications for marketing and promotional purposes if you have agreed to such communications. When you receive such communications, you can always unsubscribe using the link in the e-mail. Alternatively, you can reach out directly to us and we will help you out: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also contact you by e-mail for legitimate purposes relating to your financial transactions or for other legal or administrative reasons. When we do so, we are not required to obtain your consent.
How can I delete my account with you?
We hope that you want to stay with us for a long time and will not have to do this, but if you would like to delete your account, we will assist you in doing so. You can e-mail us at email@example.com
How do you protect my personal information?
We strive to implement adequate measures to protect your personal information. The password you provide when registering on our website is encrypted to ensure protection against unauthorized access to your personal information. We make sure to use PCI DSS compliant third parties when processing your credit cards information.
Unfortunately, we can never promise that the Internet will be 100% secure. Please do not share your credentials across your organization or leave it on a post it for everyone to see!
Who will access my personal information in your organization?
We only allow our employees to see your personal information on a need to know basis. Our employees handling personal information are all subject to confidential agreements.
Do we share your personal information with third-parties?
Let’s be clear, we will never sell your information to third-parties.
However, we may need to share your personal information with third-parties that we partner with to provide you with our services and products or because we are required to do so by applicable laws.
These third parties can be classified in the following categories:
- Delivery partners, to deliver our products to the right location;
- Financial partner, involved in the processing of your banking data on our website.
- Marketing partners, which we use to send you promotional communications if you consent, for instance;
- IT service providers, such as our data hosting provider;
It’s possible that we may have to share your personal information to comply with a legal order. When we receive such requests, we do all necessary verifications to ensure that they are lawful and if possible, we inform you of this request prior to share your personal information.
This website may include links to third parties, including social media. If you click on these links, you are leaving our website and the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be subject to these third-parties’ privacy practices.
Where will my personal information by stored?
When we share your personal information with our trusted partners, they may store some of your personal information in their databases in the United States, or elsewhere in the world.
How long do we hold your personal information?
We keep your personal information if we have a business relationship with you, and as long as required under applicable laws. If you would like us to delete some or all of your personal information, or delete your account, you can reach us directly at Support@drinkchelly.com, and we will try our best to help you.
What are my rights regarding my personal information?
Different laws allow you to exercise some rights about your personal information. Depending on where you are located, these rights can vary, but usually include the following:
- To obtain access to copies of all the personal information that we hold about you.
- To require that your personal information is transmitted to another controller.
- To ask for the rectification of your personal information in case it is incorrect, incomplete, invalid or ambiguous;
If you want to exercise any of these rights, we will do our best to help you free of charge. If you request a transcription, reproduction or transmission of your personal information, we may have to charge a reasonable fee to process your request, subject to applicable laws. In this case, we will contact you about these charges before addressing your request.
Additionally, in some cases, your ability to access or control your personal information will be limited, as required or permitted under the applicable laws. If your request is denied, we will notify you in writing, with the motives for our refusal and information on how to appeal of our decision. We will keep the relevant personal information until you will have exhausted the recourse provided by law. In any event, we will respond not later than thirty (30) days after the reception of your request.
If you have any questions about your rights or if you want to exercise them, you may send an email to Support@drinkchelly.com
What are Cookies?
- To improve your experience when navigating our website;
- To remember some of your preferences, or save some your credentials for your next visit;
- To perform analytics and understand the pages and advertisements that you like, how you ended up on our website and from what type of devices;
- To do re-targeting and ensure that you are presented with relevant ads about our products. We can collect information on your browsing behavior on different sites, and then optimize the relevant of our advertising to you. However, some of our websites do allow third parties to install re-targeting cookie, which allow us to provide some relevant advertising to you on their website.
What type of Cookies do we use?
When you browse our website, different types of cookies are set on your hard disk or your device’s storage space. Cookies can be installed by us or can be installed by third-parties.
- First Party Cookies– First party cookies are those that are issued by our website domain, and they can only be set or retrieved by us. They are used for purposes specific to us, such as to personalize the website.
- Third Party Cookies– Third party cookies are usually placed on the website via scripts or tags added to a web page. Sometimes, these scripts will also bring additional functionality to the site.
We use different categories of cookies, which we classified using the standard from the International Chamber of Commerce:
- Strictly Necessary– These cookies are essential to enable you to navigate our website and use its features.
- Performance Cookies– Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, such as the pages that visitors go most often, and whether they get an error messages from our web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that allow us to specifically identify you; it only provides aggregated information about our visitors.
- Functionality Cookies– These cookies are used to allow some functionalities, for instance, Twitter uses a cookie called lang on some of our websites, which is a session cookie, used to remember your selected language version of the website. Functionality cookies are necessary for e-commerce platform to offer you shopping carts.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertising more relevant to you and your interests, including by leverage social medias such as Facebook. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of a campaign. These cookies can remember that you visited a website and share this information with third parties for re-targeting purposes.
How long do cookies stay installed on my device?
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies– Those are files set temporarily on your device and deleted once you close your browser. They are not stored nor transmitted to third parties. Most of our cookies are session cookies.
- Persistent cookies– Those remain active on your device for some time, which may vary from a few days to two years after your visit on our website.
Can third parties have access to my cookies?
Let’s be clear… We do not sell your personal data to anyone.
We may display interest-based ads to you when you are using Facebook through a tool offered by Facebook called the Custom Audience Tool. This tool allows us to personalize our ads based on your shopping experience with us. We do not share any of your personal information, including your shopping history, with Facebook. The tool lets us convert your email address to a unique number that Facebook uses to match to unique numbers Facebook generates from email addresses of its users.
How can I manage my preferences?
Browsers and devices have tools that allow you to control cookies; you can block them, ensure that you are notified when you are subject to cookies and control the cookies already stored on your device. However, if you block all of the cookies, you may not be able to access all our functionalities, like the Order Desk.
Depending on the browser that you are using, different instructions are applicable. Click on your browser to have more information:
If you want to opt-out from Facebook Custom Audience Tool and Conversion Tracking Pixels, you can do so by clicking here. If you opt out, we will remove you from all our custom audiences.
How does this policy affect Californians?
Legislation in California provides that California residents be entitled to know how we respond to “Do Not Track” browser settings. If activated by you, this setting sends a special signal to the websites you encounter while web browsing indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. We do not respond to Do Not Track signals at this time. If we do so in the future, we will describe how so in this policy.
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: Oct. 5, 2023
The CHELLY mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by CHELLY, Inc. (“CHELLY”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to CHELLY’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of CHELLY through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with CHELLY. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18664602801 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other CHELLY mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18664602801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
How can I reach you if I have more questions, concerns or any inquiries?
You can always reach out to us by e-mail: Support@drinkchelly.com. Our privacy officer will get back to you as soon as possible.